Nashdale Lane Pty Ltd
By placing an order through this website you agree to the following trade terms and conditions.
Nashdale Lane Wines
Customer Service Policy
- Nashdale Lane Pty Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
- Standard delivery timeframes are between 2-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. By placing an order with Nashdale Lane you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. It is also an offence to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years, this includes purchasing the wine as a gift.
- By entering your email address, you consent to being added to our Seasonal newsletter database. If you would like to stop receiving this information or would like to change your communication preferences please let us know by emailing us directly to email@example.com , although please be aware if you are a wine club member we rely on emails to alert when wine shipments are due to go out & also send out special member invitations in this way.
- If you are dissatisfied with the quality of our wine or your Nashdale Lane experience in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0458 127 333.
- Nashdale Lane accepts that on rare occasions wine can be "faulty". If a customer considers a wine to be faulty, please contact us immediately at email@example.com , and we will be happy to replace or credit the order, within reason.
- If a customer is unhappy with their wine purchase in any way, we are happy to provide a full refund or replacement providing that 3/4 of the quantity of the original order is returned unopened, undamaged and intact. This is only applicable within 14 days of purchase date.
- Nashdale Lane Pty Ltd is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our quarterly newsletter and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
- Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
- We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
- When purchasing from Nashdale Lane Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. We currently use the Shopify payment gateway. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us.
Nashdale Lane Glamping
- rates valid from November 2017 to October 18 and are subject to change.
- all rates are based on two adults per tent. Nashdale Lane Glamping is unable to cater for children.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking with the balance due two weeks prior to arrival.
- all rates are quoted in Australian dollars including GST and are subject to availability.
- a two night minimum applies.
- no refunds are given on cancellations with less than 14 days notice, unless we are able to fill the vacancy.
- force majeure: if Nashdale Lane Glamping is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Nashdale Lane Glamping will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
We recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you. Nashdale Lane Glamping has not and will not ever sell, rent or lease personal information with any third party. Any personal information collected is used lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection and Spams Act.
The may collect the following –
- your name
- email address
- phone number
- details on type of your enquiry/request
- information about the goods and services you request
- how you heard about us
- your personal tastes (food you like/dislike etc to help with meal selection)
We may use the information to –
- respond to email enquiries
- return phone calls
- answer other enquiries you might have
- improve customer service
If you selected the Newsletter option on our enquiry page you will receive our newsletter. This includes promotions and services we think may be of interest to you, as well as the occasional invitation to participate in market research.
Should you no longer wish to receive any information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also collect information when you visit our website, however this is anonymous and not deemed as personal information because your identity is not revealed or stored. This information comes to us in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only. It may include the date and time of visits to our website, the pages accessed, your server address, the information you downloaded/accessed and the type of search engine you used. We use these statistics to improve the quality and usability of our website.
We invite you to contact us at email@example.com if your personally identifiable information changes (such as phone number, address etc) or if you no longer require our services.
For any queries or issues regarding any of the above, please contact us at
Nashdale Lane Pty Ltd, 125 Nashdale Lane , Orange NSW 2800